1. General terms
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by Ghoar Davtyan (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when processing his personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors of the website http://logoshotel.com.
2. In this Policy the following main terms are used:
- Automated personal data processing - personal data processing by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – the temporary cessation of personal data processing (except for the cases when the processing is needed for personal data specification);
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://logoshotel.com;
- Personal data information system – a database that contains personal data as well as information technologies and hardware used for data processing;
- Anonymization of personal data – actions performed on personal data that do not permit the identity of the individual concerned to be verified solely from such anonymized data;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a combination of actions (operations) performed both automatically and manually with personal data, including collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, distribution (including transfer), anonymizing, blocking and destruction of personal data;
- Operator – state agency, municipal authority, legal entity or individual who independently or in cooperation with other entities organizes and/or processes personal data as well as determines the purposes and scope of personal data processing;
- Personal data – any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified visitor (hereinafter referred to as "the User") to the website http://logoshotel.com; website;
- User - any visitor to the website http://logoshotel.com;
- Provision of personal data – actions related to making the data available to a definite person or a definite range of persons;
- Distribution of personal data – actions related to making the data available to indefinite range of persons;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – cross-border transfer of personal data to a foreign state agency, foreign legal entity or individual located in a foreign state;
- Destruction of personal data – actions performed on personal data contained in the respective database that prevent such data from being restored and (or) actions aimed at the physical destruction of the tangible medium of personal data.
3. The Operator may collect the following types of data that belongs to the User:
- Full Name;
- Email address
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal to notify about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymized data of Users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is completed and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://logoshotel.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address email@example.com with the note "Updating personal data".
- The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The User can revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data."
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User can request any clarification regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://logoshotel.com/policy_en.